Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 500W POWERFUL AND STABLE MOTOR: This electric bike features a 500W motor, which provides strong and stable power for your daily riding. With a max speed of around 20mph in mode 3, this fat tire electric bike can meet your commuting and camping needs. 20''X4.0 Anti-skidding fat tires allow you to ride easily on snow,mountain,beach and urban roads, bringing you the ultimate riding experience.
- REMOVABLE BUILT-IN LITHIUM BATTERY: This fat tire electric bike for adults adopts a 48V 10Ah removable built-in lithium battery. The riding range is from 25-30 miles（Pure Ebike Mode）to 50-60 miles(PAS Mode) and will vary based on individual weight and road conditions. There are 2 ways of charging, you can charge this folding electric bike directly or remove the battery to charge.
- DUAL SHOCK ABSORBER & DISC BRAKE: With dual shock absorber system, this folding electric bike will reduce bumps and offer more comfort during your ride. The front suspension fork is lockable and adjustable, and the rear seat suspension can absorb about 1000lbs. The high-quality dual disc brakes make your cycling safer.
- PERFECT EBIKE CONFIGURATION: You can check the speed, battery level, miles and other datas through the intelligent LCD display. With bright headlight, this ebike will make your night riding safer. Shimano 7-speed gears gives you more speed options. You can change the gears to adapt to any terrains, and it will help you to pedal with less effort. Soft seat offers more comfort to your ride. The saddle is adjustable from 36.61 to 40.55 inch. The length of the bicycle kickstand is also adjustable.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR & FOLDABLE DESIGN: The handlebar of this electric bike for adults can be adjusted according to your needs. It is adjustable from 46.46 to 51.18 inch. Unique foldable design makes it easier to put into the trunk, convenient to carry and store, perfect for outdoor activities and short trips. The folded size of this 20'' ebike is 14.16*21.24*11.64 inch.
- FOUR WORKING MODES: Pure Electric Bike: Twist the throttle to get power during your ride. PAS Mode: Turn on the battery and display, then pedal without using the throttle. In this mode, you can pedal more easily to reach your destination. Normal Bike Mode: Just use the pedals, you don't need to turn on the battery or display. Booster Mode: The electric bike will move at 3.73 miles/h for you to push.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE AND SUPPORT: This ebike for adults is 85% pre-assembled. The installation video and user manual are attached to our product page. Be confident to order this electric bike, we will provide 1 year warranty. If you have any issues about this electric bicycle, please feel free to contact us. NOTES: When the battery is charging, the LCD display automatically turns off. When fully charged, please unplug the charger first when you want to start the ebike or check the battery level.
Helpful Tips When Choosing A New Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and enjoy the outdoors while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub motors are located in the wheels and provide power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and make it more difficult to handle.
Mid-mounted motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and provide power to the chain. They are more efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be costlier and require more maintenance.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are reliable and long-lasting.
The capacity of the battery is measured in watt-hours (Wh). The higher the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is advised.
4. Evaluate the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to keep in mind. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the features that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension systems for rough terrain, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will allow you to get a feel for the bike’s handling and performance and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Consider the Price
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Seek reviews from reliable sources and factor in the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and warranty coverage to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Evaluate Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can choose an electric bike that fits your needs and delivers a fun and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With advancements in technology and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options available to meet a range of preferences and budgets. By applying the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can make an informed decision and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.