Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [Go Faster] Luckeep electric bicycle is driven by a 750W(Sustained) 1130W(Peak) BAFANG brushless motor, we use the latest technology to optimize high temperature resistance and heat dissipation for better acceleration and longer life. Max speed up to 30 mph. 85Nm motor torque provides powerful uphill ability to easily climb 35°slopes. The 750W motor can help you conquer even the most rugged terrain easily. You can get excellent riding experience in the snow, beach, mountain, city road.
- [Go Further] Luckeep folding e-bike is equipped with a 48V 15Ah removable hidden lithium-ion battery, 720Wh large capacity. It is able to achieve 35-40 miles in throttle mode and 50-60 miles in PAS mode per full charge. (Depending on the rider's weight and road conditions). And we provide 54.6V 3A fast charger, can be quickly charged in 4-5 hours. Also, this electric bike is equipped with the BMS system that provides 14 types of protection. It makes our battery safer and more cycle life.
- [Go Safely] Our fat tire ebike built with an 6061 aluminum frame and integrated alloy wheel, which are more stable and sturdier than spoked wheel, It can withstand greater weight and shock. About the lighting system, we have large headlight and tail light. Also equipped with dynamic turn signals and light Sensor to make you ride safer at night. And we provide a keyless control design, You can lock your e-bike remotely and an alarm will sound if anyone touches your ebike.
- [Smart IPS Display & APP] Easily see your speed, distance traveled, trip time, battery level, and more on the bright 3.5″ IPS display. Also you can connect to our APP via Bluetooth, you can view ebike information, record riding data and navigation. Elevate your riding with loT technology.
- [Clean, Comfortable Design] Designed with the whole riding experience in mind, the Luckeep 20″ e-bike features clean, simple lines and colors and a lockable and adjustable front suspension fork that is safe and stable for riders of all sizes. We also adopted dual hydraulic disc brakes. The braking distance with hydraulic brakes is on average 50% shorter than that with mechanical brakes. Suggested height 5'4″ – 6'6″.
- [Service] Comes with a 90% pre-assembled Luckeep fat tire electric bike. Installation video is attached to our product page. All Luckeep ebikes provide lifetime technical support. You can contact us by phone, email and online message. Please reserve the original package for some time in case for any issues of electric bike return.
Helpful Tips When Choosing A New Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and exercise while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Assess Your Riding Requirements
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for daily errands, mountain biking, or leisurely rides around town. This will help you narrow down your options and select an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Choose Your Motor
The engine is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how much you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are located in the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and affect handling.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and provide power to the chain. They are more efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be costlier and need more upkeep.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The larger the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of at least 400Wh is advised.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to consider. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
If you plan on using your electric bike for commuting or leisurely rides, a lighter bike may be more suitable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension systems for rough terrain, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are also budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Evaluate Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Consider the availability of replacement parts and the cost of repairs. It is recommended to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers dependable support and warranty coverage.
10. Choose a Reputable Dealer
Choosing a reputable dealer is important when buying an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By considering these factors, you can choose an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Remember to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With advancements in technology and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options accessible to meet a range of preferences and budgets. By using the tips and guidelines outlined in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and experience the joys of electric biking.