Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Upgraded Removable Battery – KORNORGE electric bike comes with a 36V, 12.5AH large-capacity battery, which is built into the front frame for easy access without any hindrance, and can be charged both indoors and outdoors.
- Strong Powerful Motor – KORNORGE ebike is equipped with a 350W high-speed brushless motor, which provides you with sufficient power when climbing hills, and easily crosses various roads. 3 riding modes, turn the handlebars and easily accelerate and start.
- Great Riding Experience – Electric bike for adults uses a front hydraulic suspension fork to reduce the bumpy feeling during riding. The thicker tires increase the contact with the ground, and cooperate with the front and rear disc brakes to increase the safety of braking, turning and emergency stop.
- Step Thru Design – The step thru ebike gives you an easy way to straddle the bike with ease.This electric bike is suitable for most people from 5'2″ – 6'3″. The rear frame can accommodate a pannier to carry more things with you on adventure trips.
- Clearly Visible Display – You can easily check the current driving speed, riding mode, battery power, etc. on the display, which can also be seen clearly in the sun. The electric bike can ride 32.9 miles in pure electric mode, and the longest driving distance in power-assisted mode is about 40 miles.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and exercise while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, mountain biking, or leisurely rides around town. This will help you narrow down your options and select an electric bike that is suitable for your needs.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub-driven motors are placed within the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and make it more difficult to handle.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are more efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be more expensive and need more upkeep.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The higher the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For daily purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is advised.
4. Evaluate the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to consider. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can differ based on the bike type and components.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension systems for off-road riding, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will allow you to get a feel for the bike’s handling and performance and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes can vary in price from relatively inexpensive to bikes that cost several thousands of dollars. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often budget-friendly electric bikes available with decent features.
8. Read Reviews and Conduct Research
Reading reviews and conducting research is an important step in buying an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
Choosing a reputable dealer is important when buying an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that fits your needs and delivers a fun and efficient riding experience.
Remember to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options available to meet a range of preferences and budgets. By applying the tips and guidelines outlined in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.