Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Electric Bike, this electric bicycle is equipped with 17.5Ah 48V lithium-ion battery, which provides the bike with long life battery so that you can ride it for long range trek and daily commuter to and from work. The battery is removable and easy to carry to charge whether at home or work.
- Pedal Assist Throttle Bikes, EDIKANI e bikes are designed with thumb throttle and pedal assist mode for riders, this 2 mode has 5 speeds level limit, to make the bike more easy to ride and control. The fastest speed can go up to 32 mph, the max mileage of the full throttle can reach up to 40 miles, and pedal assist up to 70 miles, (mileage will vary based on terrain, weather, and load capacity)
- 750w Electric Bike, equipment with 750W high-speed brushless hub motor, torque up to 55NM, the top output can reach to 1000w, which provides plenty of power to tackle steep hills up to 25 degrees, and help ride easily against the hills, gravel trails, dirt paths, and bumpy roads.
- Ebikes for Adults, this electric touring bike was designed with 29'' anti-slip tires, the max load capacity can reach up 330lbs, which is fit for big and tall riders, the recommended height is 5'4'' to 6'5''.
- Electric Mountain Bike, equipment with the front fork shock absorption, the spring front suspension fork was decent on the bumps, helps take on harsh bumps, which is lockable and adjustable so that the e-bike can fit flat also rough terrain.
- Electric Bikes with Disk Brakes, the dual mechanical disc brakes system ensures the e bike with quick and smooth stops even when riding at high speeds, shortening the braking distance, to keeping you cycling stop more smoothly.
- 5 Mode Electric Moped, 1, ride it as a normal bike if the battery was run out, the 21 speed gears helps riding more easier; 2, pedal assist mode, the battery gives plenty of power to assist to ride when you are pedaling; 3, full throttle mode, press the thumb throttle, the bike will auto move without pedalling; 4, cruiser mode, set a constant speed to cruising without pressing the throttle; 5, battery assist to push the bike, so that you can easy to walk away with the bike.
- Class 3 Ebike and Easy to Assemble, the battery bike was 95% assembly, tool kit comes with it to assemble, the individual parts include the frame with rear wheel attached, the front wheel, handlebars, seat assembly, fenders, 2 pedals, phone holder, headlight, charger, cargo rack, front fender, and user manual. Please watch the assembly video before installing the ebike.
- EDIKANI EBIKE WARRANTY, EDIKANI provides 12-month warranty for our e-bikes' frame, handlebar, fork, seat post, motor, battery, controller, and LCD display, the other parts are under 6 months warranty, please read our warranty description carefully when you receive the bike. If you encounter any problem with our ebike, please feel free to contact us. We will respond within 24 hours. Don't worry, we will take responsibility for each of our ebike.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to travel and exercise while being environmentally friendly. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that is suitable for your needs.
2. Select Your Motor
The motor is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how much you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are located in the wheels and provide power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are simple to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and affect handling.
Mid-mounted motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and provide power to the chain. They are more efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be costlier and require more maintenance.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The larger the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of at least 400Wh is advised.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to keep in mind. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are essential to you. Some popular features include suspension for rough terrain, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will allow you to get a feel for the bike’s handling and performance and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often affordable electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Conduct Research
Reading reviews and conducting research is an important step in buying an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Consider the availability of replacement parts and the cost of repairs. It is recommended to select an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that fits your needs and delivers a fun and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to prior to purchasing conduct research and read reviews to make an informed decision. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With advancements in technology and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options available to fit different budgets and preferences. By using the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can make an informed decision and experience the joys of electric biking.