Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Electric Bike 26″ Fat Tire Ebike electric bicycle for Adults with 750w Brushless Motor 48V 17AH Removable LG Cell Battery Step-Thru E Bike up to 32MPH Shimano 7-Speed
- LG Cell battery,Electric Bike, this electric bicycle is equipped with 17Ah 48V LG Cell lithium-ion battery, providing the bike with a long-life battery so you can ride it for a long-range trek. The LG Cell battery is removable and easy to charge whether at home or work.
- Pedal Assist Throttle Bikes, SWIFT PRO e bikes are designed with thumb throttle and pedal assist mode for riders, the mileage of the full throttle can reach up to 32 miles, and pedal assist up to 68+ miles, it has 5 level speeds adjustable, fastest speed can go up to 32 mph. (Your mileage and max speed will vary based on terrain, weather, and how much effort you put into cycling)
- 750W Blusheless Motor Ebike, this SWIFT PRO mountain ebike equipment with a 750W high-speed brushless hub motor, torque up to 80NM, the output can reach up to 1000w, which provides plenty of power to tackle steep hills up to 25 degrees and help mountain ride easily to against the hills, gravel trails, dirt paths, and rough roads.
- Ebikes for Adults, this electric touring bike was designed with anti-slip 26 * 4.0'' big tires, the max load capacity can reach up to 330lbs, which is fit for most of riders, the recommended height is 5'5'' to 6'5''.
- Electric Mountain Bike, equipment with the front fork shock absorption, the spring front suspension fork was decent on the bumps, helps take on harsh bumps, which is lockable and adjustable so that the e-bike can fit flat also rough terrain.
- Electric Bikes with Disk Brakes: the dual mechanical disc brakes system ensures the e bike with quick and smooth stops even when riding at high speeds, shortening the braking distance, to keeping you cycling stop more smoothly.
- 4 Mode Electric Moped: 1, ride it as a normal bike if the battery was run out, the 7 speed gears helps riding more easier; 2, pedal assist mode, the battery gives plenty of power to assist to ride when you are pedaling; 3, full throttle mode, press the thumb throttle, the bike will auto move without pedalling; 4, battery assist to push the bike, so that you can easy to walk away with the bike.
- Easy to Assemble: The battery bike was 80% assembly, tool kit comes with it to assemble, the individual parts include the frame with rear wheel attached, the front wheel, handlebars, seat assembly, fenders, 2 pedals, phone holder, headlight, charger, front fender, and user manual. Please watch the assembly video before installing the ebike.
- SWIFT PRO EBIKE WARRANTY, SWIFT PRO provides 12-month warranty for our e-bikes' frame, handlebar, fork, seat post, motor, battery, controller, and LCD display, the other parts are under 6 months warranty, please read our warranty description carefully when you receive the bike. If you encounter any problem with our ebike, please feel free to contact us.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to commute and enjoy the outdoors while being environmentally friendly. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Think about how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for daily errands, mountain biking, or leisurely rides around town. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Choose Your Motor
The motor is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are located in the wheels and provide power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and affect handling.
Mid-mounted motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and provide power to the chain. They are more efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be more expensive and require more maintenance.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are reliable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The higher the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For daily purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to keep in mind. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
If you plan on using your electric bike for commuting or leisurely rides, a lighter bike may be more suitable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension for rough terrain, fenders and lights for safety, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Consider the Price
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to select an electric bike from a brand that offers dependable support and warranty coverage.
10. Choose a Reputable Dealer
Choosing a reputable dealer is important when buying an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike can be a great investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With advancements in technology and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options available to fit different budgets and preferences. By using the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.