Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【750W Powerful Motor Systems】Our foldable electric bike is equipped with a 750 brushless motor and 48V 13AH removable Lithium battery, the maximum speed can reach 32MPH. 70N.M torque allows you to easily tackle sandy terrain and steep 30° degrees.(It can work 45-80 Km)
- 【Fat Tire Electric Bike】The electric bike with 20 * 4.0” anti-skidding fat tires and shock absorbing system, can be puncture resistant and adapt to the complex topography. Will take you a comfortable riding experience on any terrains, including urban, beach, mountain, and snow
- 【Electric Bike for Adults】This electric bike adopts a foldable aluminum alloy frame and adjustable seat and handle design, it can adapt to people of different heights (5.2-6.5 ft) and weights (max 330 lbs). LCD multi-function display, headlamp, taillight, and bike phone mount with USB port can meet your various needs in the process of riding.
- 【Transmission System】SHIMANO 7-speed speed change system and 3 riding modes allow you to customize your ride performance, and help you conquer various terrain. In addition, this e-bike is equipped with front and rear disc brakes that put control and safety at your fingertips. (electric mode, assisted mode, bike mode)
- 【Folding Electric Bike】Allowing you to easily get on the road with a 95% pre-assembled electric bike, with no complicated assembly. Folded size (39*28 inches), suitable for storing in SUV, trunk, home or office. If the electric motor, battery, and charger have a problem, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will help you to solve it within 24 hours.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to commute and exercise while being environmentally friendly. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to determine your riding needs. Think about how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that is suitable for your needs.
2. Select Your Motor
The motor is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how much you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are placed within the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are simple to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and affect handling.
Mid-mounted motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are more efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be more expensive and require more maintenance.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The capacity of the battery is measured in watt-hours (Wh). The higher the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For daily purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to consider. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the features that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are also budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Seek reviews from reliable sources and factor in the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and warranty coverage to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is recommended to select an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By considering these factors, you can choose an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options available to meet a range of preferences and budgets. By using the tips and guidelines outlined in this guide, you can make an informed decision and experience the joys of electric biking.