Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- UPGRADE – This 20″ electric folding bike has been upgraded with a Headlight, which helps you ride more safely at night.
- CONVENIENT – As a very small 20” electric bike for adults, it only has 53.35lbs, with the 36V 12.5AH Large Removable Lithium Battery. Smoothly, quietly, and lightly, commute to work or other places in the city would be convenient. Easy to charge the UL certified battery anywhere. Say goodbye to traffic jams.
- FOLDABLE – Folding stem, frame and pedals. Folding the bike would help save your space when you do not need it. With adjustable seat, this bike could fits your body and provide you with maximum comfort.
- 4 WORKING MODES – A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. No matter when you pedal the bike or twist the throttle, the motor will power up. When you do not want to ride the bike, there is a Booster Mode to help you. Press the 6km button, the bike will travel at 6 km/h (3.73miles/h), easy to push. With the battery running out of power, pedal the city bicycle normally as you would any bicycle.
- CONDITION – 20” Aluminium Alloy Frame. Max Load: 200Lb. Mechanical Brake system: Front V brake and rear disc brake. 350W Brushless high-speed Gear Motor. Max travel range up to 20 miles under pure electric mode and 36 miles in pedal assisted mode.
- 90% PRE-ASSEMBLED – You can assemble it yourself in less than an hour by referring to our Assembly video. Tip: after receiving the bike, please record its series number (usually located at the bottom of the bike frame, some models will be located on the head tube).
- NO RISK SHOPPING – Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and enjoy the outdoors while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to determine your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub motors are located in the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and make it more difficult to handle.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be costlier and need more upkeep.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are reliable and long-lasting.
The capacity of the battery is measured in watt-hours (Wh). The larger the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to consider. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension for rough terrain, fenders and lights for safety, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will allow you to get a feel for the bike’s handling and performance and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Assess your budget and prioritize the features that matter to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are also budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Reading reviews and conducting research is an important step in buying an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
Choosing a reputable dealer is important when buying an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By considering these factors, you can select an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options accessible to meet a range of preferences and budgets. By applying the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can make an informed decision and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.
link to NordicTrack Smart Rower with 22” HD Touchscreen and 30-Day iFIT Family Membership link to DAMSON Electric Bike, 750W Brushless Motor, Foldable Electric Bicycles for Adults, 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Fat Tire 20" Ebike, 28Mph Max Up to 61 Miles, LED Headlight
Click For Current Price & Reviews
DAMSON Electric Bike, 750W Brushless Motor, Foldable Electric Bicycles for Adults, 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Fat Tire 20" Ebike, 28Mph Max Up to 61 Miles, LED...