Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- HIGH QUALITY PARTS- 20'' X 4.0'' Fat Tire for All Terrain. Tire size: 20 * 4.0”, Anti-skidding, adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography. Inner tube: 20×4.0/4.9. Front and Rear Disc Brakes, riding is safer. Outage braking system and Mechanical braking system, work along both lines, provide security for your trip. Battery lock and power lock function. Multi-function LCD operating system, you can charge the mobile phone, and the battery remaining and speed can be displayed at a glance.
- 4 WORKING MODES- A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. 1. Pedal Assist Mode: The motor will assist you with a moderate amount of power as you pedal the bicycle. 2. Fully Electric Mode: Twist the throttle in any increments of power you desire to power the motor of the bicycle. 3. Pedal Mode: Pedal the bicycle normally as you would any bicycle. 4. Booster Mode: The Ebike will travel at 6 km/h (3.73miles/h), easy to push. Combining the four modes would be a better choice.
- SPECIFICATION- 48V/12.5AH removable Lithium battery. 500W brushless rear geared motor, more driving power, more powerful, and less effort to climb up the slope. Bike weight: 29.8 kg (65.7 LB). Lightweight aluminum frame. Charging time: 6-8 hours. Distance Per Charge：23-28 miles (Electric Only). S900 LCD display panel, 48V Power display, five speed cycle display, 6KM cruise at constant speed, Speed limit can be set, One key repair function.
- LARGE-CAPACITY REMOVABLE BATTERY- Using a 48V 12.5Ah lithium-ion battery, a single charge can meet the needs of a day's travel, achieving a real long battery life. Multiple protection, larger capacity, fast speed up, stable and strong battery output. The battery is removable, so you can take it to your home or office to recharge.
- NO RISK SHOPPING- Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Original Batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
Electric Bike Guide
Are you thinking of buying an electric bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and exercise while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, mountain biking, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and select an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Choose Your Motor
The engine is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub-driven motors are located in the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are simple to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and make it more difficult to handle.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be costlier and require more maintenance.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are reliable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The higher the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Evaluate the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to consider. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can differ based on the bike type and components.
If you plan on using your electric bike for commuting or leisurely rides, a lighter bike may be more suitable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are essential to you. Some popular features include suspension systems for rough terrain, fenders and lights for safety, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Consider the Price
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Assess your budget and prioritize the features that matter to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are also affordable electric bikes available with decent features.
8. Read Reviews and Conduct Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Seek reviews from reliable sources and factor in the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and warranty coverage to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Evaluate Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is recommended to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By considering these factors, you can choose an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Remember to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options accessible to fit different budgets and preferences. By applying the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and experience the joys of electric biking.