Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- UPDATE – The shock suspension is desidnged on this electric bike seat. So folding function is not only on the stem and the frame but also the seat. Remove the battery without taking down the seat. Be more convenient.
- 500W GEAR MOTOR – Brushless geared hub motor. Strong power, High efficiency. Quieter, lighter, smoother. Provide enough power for your daily outings and beach trips. Default Maximum speed is 20 mph, gets you to your destination faster and reduces unnecessary time spent on the road.
- 36V/12.5AH LITHIUM BATTERY – Removable High energy, travel range 19-21 miles in pure electric mode and 33-36 miles in pedal mode. Battery lock and power lock function. 5-8 hours fast charge. Removable battery allows you to install it while in use, avoiding the risk of theft. Long battery life takes you farther. Ride it and enjoy your relaxing time instantly.
- TOP-NOTCH BODY STRUCTURE – Tire: 20″ * 4.0 cover tyrep; 20″ * 4.0 innertube. Enhanced anti-skidding and wear-resistant tires, adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography. Adapt to all terrain, snow road, sand road, gravel road. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes bring you peace of mind. Lightweight and strong aluminum alloy frame, easy to climb 30 degrees. The overall ergonomic design of the electric bike body is comfortable and easy to ride.
- 4 WORKING MODES – A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. 1. Pedal Assist Mode: The motor will assist you with a moderate amount of power as you pedal the bicycle. 2. Fully Electric Mode: Twist the throttle in any increments of power you desire to power the motor of the bicycle. 3. Pedal Mode: Pedal the bicycle normally as you would any bicycle. 4. Booster Mode: The Ebike will travel at 6 km/h (3.73miles/h), easy to push. Combining the four modes would be a better choice.
- NO RISK SHOPPING – Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to commute and enjoy the outdoors while being environmentally friendly. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Determine Your Riding Needs
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Think about how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, mountain biking, or leisurely rides around town. This will help you narrow down your options and select an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how much you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub motors are located in the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and affect handling.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be more expensive and need more upkeep.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. It determines how far you can go on a single charge. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The capacity of the battery is measured in watt-hours (Wh). The higher the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Evaluate the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to consider. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can differ based on the bike type and components.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for safety, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Assess your budget and prioritize the features that matter to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Conduct Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and warranty coverage to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is recommended to select an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Choose a Reputable Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Remember to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Finally, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options available to fit different budgets and preferences. By applying the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.