Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- UPDATE – The shock suspension is desidnged on this electric bike seat. So folding function is not only on the stem and the frame but also the seat. Remove the battery without taking down the seat. Be more convenient.
- 500W GEAR MOTOR – Brushless geared hub motor. Strong power, High efficiency. Quieter, lighter, smoother. Provide enough power for your daily outings and beach trips. Default Maximum speed is 20 mph, gets you to your destination faster and reduces unnecessary time spent on the road.
- 36V/12.5AH LITHIUM BATTERY – Removable High energy, travel range 19-21 miles in pure electric mode and 33-36 miles in pedal mode. Battery lock and power lock function. 5-8 hours fast charge. Removable battery allows you to install it while in use, avoiding the risk of theft. Long battery life takes you farther. Ride it and enjoy your relaxing time instantly.
- TOP-NOTCH BODY STRUCTURE – Tire: 20″ * 4.0 cover tyrep; 20″ * 4.0 innertube. Enhanced anti-skidding and wear-resistant tires, adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography. Adapt to all terrain, snow road, sand road, gravel road. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes bring you peace of mind. Lightweight and strong aluminum alloy frame, easy to climb 30 degrees. The overall ergonomic design of the electric bike body is comfortable and easy to ride.
- 4 WORKING MODES – A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. 1. Pedal Assist Mode: The motor will assist you with a moderate amount of power as you pedal the bicycle. 2. Fully Electric Mode: Twist the throttle in any increments of power you desire to power the motor of the bicycle. 3. Pedal Mode: Pedal the bicycle normally as you would any bicycle. 4. Booster Mode: The Ebike will travel at 6 km/h (3.73miles/h), easy to push. Combining the four modes would be a better choice.
- NO RISK SHOPPING – Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for an adult? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to commute and exercise while being environmentally friendly. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some advice on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Assess Your Riding Requirements
The first step in buying an electric bike is to determine your riding needs. Think about how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and select an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Choose Your Motor
The motor is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are located in the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and affect handling.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are more efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be more expensive and need more upkeep.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The higher the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of at least 400Wh is recommended.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to keep in mind. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
If you plan on using your electric bike for commuting or leisurely rides, a lighter bike may be more suitable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Evaluate the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the characteristics that are essential to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for customized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will allow you to get a feel for the bike’s handling and performance and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes can vary in price from relatively inexpensive to bikes that cost several thousands of dollars. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often affordable electric bikes available with decent features.
8. Read Reviews and Conduct Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Seek reviews from reliable sources and factor in the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to select an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Choose a Reputable Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can choose an electric bike that fits your needs and delivers a fun and efficient riding experience.
Don't forget to read reviews and do research to ensure you're making an informed decision before making a purchase. Additionally, assess the maintenance and repair requirements and select a trustworthy dealer with positive customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike can be a great investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With advancements in technology and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options available to fit different budgets and preferences. By using the tips and guidelines outlined in this guide, you can make an informed decision and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.
link to NordicTrack Smart Rower with 22” HD Touchscreen and 30-Day iFIT Family Membership link to DAMSON Electric Bike, 750W Brushless Motor, Foldable Electric Bicycles for Adults, 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Fat Tire 20" Ebike, 28Mph Max Up to 61 Miles, LED Headlight
Click For Current Price & Reviews
DAMSON Electric Bike, 750W Brushless Motor, Foldable Electric Bicycles for Adults, 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Fat Tire 20" Ebike, 28Mph Max Up to 61 Miles, LED...