Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- UPDATE – The shock suspension is desidnged on this electric bike seat. So folding function is not only on the stem and the frame but also the seat. Remove the battery without taking down the seat. Be more convenient.
- 500W GEAR MOTOR – Brushless geared hub motor. Strong power, High efficiency. Quieter, lighter, smoother. Provide enough power for your daily outings and beach trips. Default Maximum speed is 20 mph, gets you to your destination faster and reduces unnecessary time spent on the road.
- 36V/12.5AH LITHIUM BATTERY – Removable High energy, travel range 19-21 miles in pure electric mode and 33-36 miles in pedal mode. Battery lock and power lock function. 5-8 hours fast charge. Removable battery allows you to install it while in use, avoiding the risk of theft. Long battery life takes you farther. Ride it and enjoy your relaxing time instantly.
- TOP-NOTCH BODY STRUCTURE – Tire: 20″ * 4.0 cover tyrep; 20″ * 4.0 innertube. Enhanced anti-skidding and wear-resistant tires, adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography. Adapt to all terrain, snow road, sand road, gravel road. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes bring you peace of mind. Lightweight and strong aluminum alloy frame, easy to climb 30 degrees. The overall ergonomic design of the electric bike body is comfortable and easy to ride.
- 4 WORKING MODES – A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. 1. Pedal Assist Mode: The motor will assist you with a moderate amount of power as you pedal the bicycle. 2. Fully Electric Mode: Twist the throttle in any increments of power you desire to power the motor of the bicycle. 3. Pedal Mode: Pedal the bicycle normally as you would any bicycle. 4. Booster Mode: The Ebike will travel at 6 km/h (3.73miles/h), easy to push. Combining the four modes would be a better choice.
- NO RISK SHOPPING – Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Helpful Tips When Choosing A New Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an easy way to travel and exercise while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Assess Your Riding Requirements
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Think about how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, riding on off-road trails, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that is suitable for your needs.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It determines how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub-driven motors are placed within the wheels and provide power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are simple to maintain and more affordable than mid-drive motors. However, they can make the bike heavier and make it more difficult to handle.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be costlier and require more maintenance.
3. Consider the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The larger the watt-hours, the longer you can travel on a single charge. For daily purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is an important factor to consider. Electric bikes are known to be weigh more than traditional bikes due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can vary depending on the type of bike and components used.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the features that are essential to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for safety, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your expectations.
7. Evaluate the Cost
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Assess your budget and prioritize the features that matter to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often affordable electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Evaluate Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is recommended to choose an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Search for a dealer with positive customer reviews and expertise in electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that fits your needs and delivers a fun and efficient riding experience.
Remember to prior to purchasing conduct research and read reviews to make an informed decision. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike can be a great investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options accessible to fit different budgets and preferences. By using the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and experience the joys of electric biking.