Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- STRONG 500W GEAR MOTOR- Powerful mountain e-bike with 500W rear motor, providing strong driving force. This rocket electric bike is designed for off-road cycling and weekend adventurers. Whether you're camping, hunting, fishing, or cycling long distances on rugged trails or mountain roads, it can help anyone who wants to get on the road, no matter your physical ability. The default factory maximum speed:23.6 Mph. (If you need higher speed, please adjust according to the instruction.)
- POWERFUL REMOVABLE BATTERY- 36V/12.5AH removable lithium battery, the large capacity endurance enough for long distance expeditions and round trips. Also you can bring the battery to your home or office to recharge. Charger is included. Charging time: Appro 6-8 hours. Full charge ride endurance: 30-54 KM ( 18.64-33.55 Mile) , the range depends on whether you use pedal assist power more or throttle power more.
- 4 WORKING MODES- A powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike. 1. Pedal Assist Mode: The motor will assist you with a moderate amount of power as you pedal the bicycle. 2. Fully Electric Mode: Twist the throttle in any increments of power you desire to power the motor of the bicycle. 3. Pedal Mode: Pedal the bicycle normally as you would any bicycle. 4. Booster Mode: The Ebike will travel at 6 km/ h (3.73miles/h), easy to push.
- COMFORTABLE ADVENTURE CYCLING EXPERIENCE- Lightweight but strong enough aluminum alloy frame, coupled with suspension front fork to effectively absorb vibration. 26*4.0 ” puncture resistant tires are enough to help you conquer any tough road conditions, whether mountain, snow, beach. It is equipped with an S900 LCD display, which can display cycling data and charge mobile phones. SHIMANO 7 speed drive system.
- NO RISK SHOPPING-Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Original Batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
Helpful Tips When Choosing A New Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to travel and enjoy the outdoors while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Assess Your Riding Requirements
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for daily errands, mountain biking, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that meets your specific requirements.
2. Select Your Motor
The engine is one of the most important components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The two most common types motors for electric bikes are hub motors and mid-drive motors.
Hub motors are located in the wheels and provide power to the bike’s rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and affect handling.
Mid-mounted motors, on the other hand, are located near the bike's bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and provide better torque. However, they can be more expensive and need more upkeep.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is a crucial element to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and long-lasting.
The capacity of the battery is measured in watt-hours (Wh). The higher the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For commuting purposes, a battery with a capacity of at least 400Wh is advised.
4. Consider the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to consider. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can differ based on the bike type and components.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be more stable.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the features that are essential to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Take the Bike for a Test Ride
Before making a purchase, it’s important to test ride the electric bike. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Consider the Price
Electric bikes can vary in price from relatively inexpensive to bikes that cost several thousands of dollars. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are also budget-friendly electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Researching and reading reviews is a crucial step when purchasing an electric bike. Seek reviews from reliable sources and factor in the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and the warranty offered to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Evaluate Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair are important considerations when buying an electric bike. Factor in the cost of repairs and the availability of replacement parts. It is important to select an electric bike from a brand that offers dependable support and warranty coverage.
10. Select a Trustworthy Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A trustworthy dealer will offer advice and assistance in selecting the right electric bike and provide maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By considering these factors, you can choose an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Remember to prior to purchasing conduct research and read reviews to make an informed decision. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are numerous electric bike options accessible to fit different budgets and preferences. By using the tips and guidelines discussed in this guide, you can make an informed decision and enjoy the benefits of electric biking.