Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Novel Commuter E-Bike with 3 Riding Modes- Powerful 500W brushless motor, speed up to 22MPH, with 7-speed transmission, 26'' tires and 3 riding modes including manual, pedal-assisted and pure electric, helps you smoothly navigate through various terrains even mild hilly areas, during commuting, traveling, and sightseeing.
- Removable Built-in Battery :The UL-certificated 36V 13AH battery is easy to remove for charging and has a waterproof, shockproof design,which is safer and lasts much longer than other. The battery only takes 4-6 hours to fully charge, giving you a range of up to 35 miles (throttle)/50 miles (PAS) on a single charge.
- Enhanced Riding Experience: The Core electric bike is equipped with an LCD screen that displays key information such as speed, battery level, and assist level, making it easy for you to track your ride, USB charging port for convenient use. Our bike also features excellent front and rear disc brake systems that provide all-weather braking performance, dual front suspension with key, front and rear safety lights, and a 5-level pedal assist for a comfortable and safe riding experience.
- Easy Installation & Warranty – Actbest E-bikes Model Core, is almost 90% assembled and come with instructions and tools. The product comes with an 12-month warranty. If you have any other questions, please contact us, our professional customer support team will provide you with corresponding solutions
- Adjustable and Durable Step-Thru Cityrun Ebike – The height of the comfy Selle Royal seat cushion can be adjusted to fit people of different heights (5'4″-6'5″), and the aluminum alloy body is lightweight, solid and durable, can bear up to 350lbs.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Bike
Are you thinking of buying an e-bike for yourself? Electric bikes have become extremely popular in recent years, and for many good reasons. They offer an effortless way to travel and enjoy the outdoors while reducing your carbon footprint. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right electric bike for you. In this guide, we’ll provide some tips on what to look for when buying an electric bike for adults.
1. Assess Your Riding Requirements
The first step in buying an electric bike is to assess your riding needs. Consider how you plan to use your electric bike, whether it’s for commuting to work, mountain biking, or city cruising. This will help you narrow down your options and choose an electric bike that is suitable for your needs.
2. Select Your Motor
The motor is one of the most critical components of an electric bike. It affects how fast you can go and how far you can travel on a single charge. The main types of electric motors for bikes are the hub and mid-drive kinds.
Hub motors are placed within the wheels and deliver power to the bike’s front or rear wheel. They are easy to maintain and less expensive than mid-drive motors. However, they can add weight to the bike and affect handling.
Mid-drive motors, on the other hand, are found close to the bike’s bottom bracket and deliver power through the bike's chain. They are efficient and offer better torque. However, they can be costlier and need more upkeep.
3. Evaluate the Battery
The battery is another important component to consider when buying an electric bike. The battery capacity determines the range of the bike. Most electric bikes come with lithium-ion batteries, which are reliable and long-lasting.
The battery capacity is measured in watt-hours. The larger the watt-hours, the further you can travel on a single charge. For daily purposes, a battery with a capacity of 400Wh or more is recommended.
4. Evaluate the Weight
The weight of the electric bike is a key consideration to keep in mind. Electric bikes are usually much heavier than conventional bicycles due to the added weight of the motor and battery. However, the weight can differ based on the bike type and components.
For commuting or casual rides, a lighter electric bike may be preferable. However, if you plan on using your electric bike for off-road trails or mountain biking, a heavier bike may be safer.
5. Consider the Bike’s Features
When choosing an electric bike, consider the features that are important to you. Some popular features include suspension for off-road riding, fenders and lights for commuting, and adjustable seats and handlebars for personalized comfort.
6. Test Ride the Bike
Test riding the electric bike before buying is crucial. This will help you experience the bike's performance and handling and ensure that it meets your needs.
7. Consider the Price
Electric bikes are available at prices that range from the hundreds to ones with price tags that reach many thousands. Consider your budget and what features are important to you. While a higher price may mean better quality and features, there are often affordable electric bikes available with good features.
8. Read Reviews and Do Research
Reading reviews and conducting research is an important step in buying an electric bike. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other riders. Additionally, research the brand and warranty coverage to ensure that you are getting a reliable and durable electric bike.
9. Consider Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair requirements should be evaluated when purchasing an electric bike. Consider the availability of replacement parts and the cost of repairs. It is important to select an electric bike from a brand that offers reliable support and warranty coverage.
10. Choose a Reputable Dealer
It's essential to choose a reliable dealer when purchasing an electric bike. Look for a dealer with good customer reviews and experience with electric bikes. A reputable dealer will provide guidance and support in choosing the right electric bike and offer maintenance and repair services.
When buying an electric bike for adults, it’s important to consider your riding needs and preferences, the motor and battery, the weight and features of the bike, and the price, reviews, maintenance, and dealer. By evaluating these factors, you can select an electric bike that meets your needs and expectations and provides an enjoyable and efficient riding experience.
Remember to prior to purchasing conduct research and read reviews to make an informed decision. Additionally, consider the maintenance and repair requirements of the bike and choose a reputable dealer with good customer reviews.
Lastly, an electric bike is a fantastic investment in your health, transportation, and enjoyment of the outdoors. With technology advances and increasing popularity, there are a variety of electric bike options available to fit different budgets and preferences. By applying the tips and guidelines outlined in this guide, you can choose an electric bike with confidence and experience the joys of electric biking.